- Onion (diced) - 1 small
- Capsicum (diced) -1 no
- Baby bella mushroom - 2 cup
- Garlic (crushed) - 3 pod
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Gingely oil - 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean and cut each mushroom into half and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and garlic into it and saute for a minute.
- Add mushroom and salt into it and mix well.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add bell pepper into it and mix well.
- Cook all the ingredients together for another 2 minutes (until soft and cooked, do not over cook the bell pepper).
- Add pepper powder and soy sauce and stir well.
- Cook for a minute and remove from fire and serve.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with rice / chappathi.