- Dosa / Idli batter - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger - 1 tsp
- Chopped green chili - 1 tsp
- Chopped curry leaves - 1 tsp
- Unniyappam or Paniyaram pan
- Add onion, ginger, green chili and curry leaves into the batter and mix well.
- Heat the paniyaram pan.
- Add little oil in each mould of the pan.
- Pour batter in each mould. (3/4 portion of the mould).
- Cook in medium heat.
- When one side is cooked and turns golden brown, turn and cook the other side till it turns brown colour.
- Remove from the mould and serve.