- Broccoli (sliced) - 1 cup
- Mushroom (sliced) - 1 cup
- Onion (sliced) - 1 no
- Chopped Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Crushed Chilly - ½ tsp
- Pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onion and garlic, sauté till it turns transparent.
- Add crushed chili and mix well.
- Add broccoli, mushroom, turmeric powder and salt into it and mix well.
- Let it cook on medium heat.(no need to add water, water from the mushroom is enough to cook the vegetables)
- When the water dries up completely add pepper powder and stir well.
- Remove from fire and serve.
Recommended Combination: Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry can be served hot with Rice or Chappathi.