- Ripe avocados - 1 big
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Sour cream / Curd - ½ cup
- Chopped Corriander leaves / Cilantro - 2 tbsp
- Garlic -1 pod
- Green Chilly - 1 no
- Salt - to taste
- Cut avocados in half.
- Remove seed and scoop out avacado from the skin.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Put avocado, lemon juice, corriander leaves, garlic, green chilly, sour cream and salt in a blender.
- Blend together to make a smooth paste.
- Now its ready to serve.
Recommended Combination: Avocado dip can be served with tortilla chips / pita chips.