This colorful chappathi contains spinach, carrot, and beetroot. So it is good for health.
Kids will love it because of its visual appearance and taste.
- Wheat Flour - 3 cups
- Beetroot (chopped)- 1 medium
- Carrot (chopped)- 1 no
- Spinach - 2 cup
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind carrot in to fine paste (with little water).
- Put spinach in boiling water for 2 mins, drain it and mash it in a mixer to make a paste.
- Grind beetroot into a smooth paste.
- Add the beetroot paste, salt and ½ tsp ghee to 1 cup flour and mix well.
- Knead the dough with hands gently until it becomes soft and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the same process with carrot paste and spinach paste instead of beetroot paste.
- Make the dough into small balls.
- Use this colorful doughs to make colorful chappathi in any desired shape you like.
- Heat the tawa and cook both sides of the rolled Chappathi by smearing little ghee.