- Sweet potato - 1 (large)
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic ( crushed) - 2 nos
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Scratch off the potato skin and wash it.
- Cut it in to small wedges.
- Add garlic, pepper powder, oil and salt into the potato wedges.
- Mix them together.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Grease the pan with oil.
- Spread the marinated wedges in the pan.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in the oven.
- Turn the other side and bake for another 5 mins.
- Remove it from the oven when it turns light golden color.