- Sliced Carrot (length wise) - 1 nos
- Sliced Broccoli - 1 cup
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Crushed Chilly - ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Curry leaves - A few
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Put carrot, broccoli and onion into a pan.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and little water into it and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustrard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies into it, allow to Splutter.
- Add cooked vegetable, crushed chilly and mix well.
- Fry utill it becomes golden colour.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Rice / Chappathi