It is a tasty sweet and tangy Pachadi.
- Pineapple (finely chopped) - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - ½ cup
- Green Chillies (roundly cut) - 4 nos
- Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
- Curd - 2 cup
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Sliced Shallot - 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder- a pinch
- Curry leaves - 1 stem
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil -1 tsp
- Grind the coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Crush ½ tsp mustard seed.
- Cook chopped pineapple and green chilly in water along with salt and turmeric powder.
- When the water almost dries up, add coconut paste and crushed mustard seed into it.
- When it starts boiling, turn off the stove and allow to cool.
- Add curd to it and stir well.
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Add mustrard seeds and red chillies into it, allow to splutter.
- Add sliced shallot and fry it.
- Pour the seasoning over the pachadi and add curry leaves .
- Sprinkle fenugreek powder and mix well.
Recommended Combination: Serve with Rice.