Raisins are good sources of energy, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.It is a good practice to include raisins in our daily diet.
- Raisin - ½ cup
- Tamarind - 1 gooseberry ball size
- Pearl Onion - 2 nos
- Red Chilly - 3 nos
- Curry leaves - 2- 3 leaves
- Coconut Oil - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roast Red Chillies in a pan(with out oil) till it becomes crisp.
- Soak the raisin in little water for 2 -3 minutes.
- Grind Raisin, Tamarind, Red Chilly, Pearl Onion, curry leaves and Salt together to a fine paste.
- Add coconut oil to the Chutney and mix well.
Recommended Combination: Serve with Idli / Dosa / Chappathi .