Healthy and colourful dosa - kids will definitely love it.
- Dosa batter - 2 cup
- Finely chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely chopped Green chillies - 4 nos
- Finely chopped Corriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Grated Carrot - 2 nos
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Gingelly Oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix grated carrot, green chilly, corriande leaves, Onion and salt together.
- Heat a frying pan and smear some oil.
- Spread a spoonful of the batter to a heated pan.
- Put a spoonful of carrot onion mixture on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle little ghee on top.
- When the base is golden brown, turn the other side and cook well.