- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Grated Carrot - 2 cups
- Chilly Powder - ¼ tsp
- Chopped Cilantro - 1 tbsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add the grated Carrot, salt, chopped cilantro, chilly powder and ½ tsp Ghee to the flour and mix well.
- Knead the dough with hands gently( using little water ) until it becomes soft and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Make the dough into Small balls.
- The dough is rolled out into thin discs with help of dry flour .
- Heat the tawa and cook both sides of the rolled Chappathi by smearing little ghee.