It is a healthy dish which everyone would like.
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Chopped Beetroot - 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chilly - 2 nos
- Chopped Cilantro - 1 tbsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cook beetroot well and let it cool.
- Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Add the beetroot paste, salt, chopped cilantro, chopped green chilly and ½ tsp Ghee to the flour and mix well.
- Knead the dough with hands gently until it becomes soft and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Make the dough into Small balls.
- The dough is rolled out into thin discs with help of dry flour .
- Heat the tawa and cook both sides of the rolled Chappathi by smearing little ghee.