Ripe Mango can be used to make Mambazha Pachadi.
- Ripened Mango(Finely chopped) - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - ½ cup
- Green chillies(roundly cut) - 4 nos
- Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
- Curd - 2 cup
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Sliced Shallot - 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Powder- a pinch
- Water - ¼ cup
- Curry leaves - A few
- Salt - to taste
- Coconut Oil -1 tsp
- Cook chopped mango and green chilly in water along with salt.
- Mash the cooked mango with a spoon.
- Grind the coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked Mango.
- When it starts boil, turn off the stove and allow to cool.
- Add curd to the mixture and stir well.
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Add mustrard seeds and red chillies into it, allow to Splutter.
- Add sliced shallot and fry it.
- Pour the seasoning over the pachadi and add curry leaves .
- Sprinkle fenugreek powder and mix well.