Cilantro Dosa is a variety dosa which has a different taste from usual dosa. Grind Malli ila into a fine paste and add it to the dosa batter to make this delicious dosa.
- Dosa batter - 2 cup
- Malli ila / Corriander leaves(chopped)- 1 cup
- Pearl Onion - 2 no
- Green chilly - 2 nos
- Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind Corriander leaves, pearl Onion, Green Chilly, Ginger and Salt together to make a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the Dosa batter and mix well.
- Heat a Frying Pan / Dosa Kalu.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan as thin as possible.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When one side is golden brown and turn the other side .