Beetroot Vada is a quick tea time snack. It is a healthy and nutritious vada. kids also love this colourful and
- Grated Beetroot - 1 cup
- Finely chopped Shallot - 10 nos or Onion - ½ cup
- Beasn Flour / Gram Flour / Kadala Maavu - 1 cup
- Finely chopped Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly - 3 nos
- Curry Leaves - 1 stem
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix chopped shallot,chopped Ginger, chopped Red chilly,Curry leaves, Beetoot and salt with gram flour/ Kadala maavu.
- Sprinkle some water to make a thick dough like parippuvada dough.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Take small amount of the mixture and make a ball.
- Flatten the ball in to a round shape using hand.
- When the oil is hot put each one slowly and fry both sides.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Black Coffee or Tea