Kappa Vattal Varuthathu is a kerala naadan tea time snake.It can be made easily at home.
- Kappa(Tapioca) -1 big
- Water- required for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Peel the Kappa / Tapioca and cut it into pieces.
- Boil the Kappa / Tapioca with Salt and Water.
- Drain the water when it becomes soft.
- Slice the cooked Kappa / Tapioca and spread it in a large plate or a flat surface.
- Dry it in sunlight for 2 hours.
- (if you want to store it for longer then you may have to dry it completely.)
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Put the dry slices into it.
- Fry until it turns golden colour and crisp.