Pakoras are delicious snacks , often served as appetizer.Bone chicken pieces can be used to prepare delicious Chicken Pakoras.
- Boneless Chicken Pieces - 250 gm or ½ lb
- Besan Flour - 3 tbsp
- Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Corriander powder - ½ tsp
- Red chilly powder - ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ¼ tsp
- Egg - 1 nos
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients together .
- Marinate the chicken and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a Pan
- When the oil is hot put each pieces slowly and deep fry both sides to a golden brown colour.
Recommended Combination: Serve with sauce.