Bread Bajji is a quick and easy tea time snack.
- Bread slices - 4 nos
- Finely Chopped Corriander Leaves - 2 tbsp
- Gram flour(kadala mavu / Besan Flour) - 1 cup
- Chilly powder -½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida - ¼ tsp
- Water -required to make batter
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Cut the edges of bread slices and cut it diagonally.
- Mix Water,Salt,Chilli powder,Asefodia, Turmeric powder, Corriander leaves and Flour to make batter(dosa batter consistency).
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip each pieces into the batter and put into the hot oil.
- Fry till both the sides turn golden brown.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Tea or coffee