Carrot Kichedi is a simple and delicious dish.
- Finely Chopped Carrot - ¼ cup
- Green chillies - 4 nos
- Curd - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Curry leaves - A few
- Mustard seeds - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Coconut Oil - 1 tsp
- Cook Chopped carrot and Green Chilly in water along with salt and turmeric powder .
- When the cooked carrot is cool,add Curd to it and stir well.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Add Mustrard seeds and Red chillies into it, allow to Splutter.
- Add Curry leaves and fry it.
- Pour the seasoning over the Kichedi.