Beetroot is rich in dietary fiber and has no cholestrol, which makes it a healthy side dish.
Beetroot Curry is a tasty side dish for Chapathi or Naan.
- Chopped Beetrot -2 medium size
- Diced Onion- 1 no
- Chopped Potato - 1 no
- Diced Tomato - 1 no
- Grated Coconut- ½ cup
- Red Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- ¼ tsp
- Fennelseed powder - 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil -1 tbsp
- Salt -to taste
- Curry leaves - a few
- Cook Chopped Beetroot, Onion and Potato along with Chilly Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, salt and water.
- Grind the coconut into a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked vegetables along with Fennelseed powder and tomato.
- Allow to boil for few minutes.
- Turn off the stove and add Coconut Oil and Curry leaves.