Vegetable Cutlet is made using mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables fried in oil with a layering of bread crumps. This is easy to cook and very tasty tea time snack.
- Potato (large) - 2 nos
- Chopped Vegetables (Carrot, Beans, Green Peas) - ½ Cup
- Chopped Onion - 1 cup
- Bread Crumps - 2 cup
- Ginger Paste - 1 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ¼ tsp
- Chilly Powder - ¼ tsp
- Corriander Powder - ¼ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Maida - 2 tbsp
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - For Frying
- Cook Potato, peel the skin and mash it well.
- Steam Chopped vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Put Chopped Onion, Ginger paste and saute well.
- Put Chilly Powder, Corriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala Powder and saute for a mintute.
- Add Steamed vegetables, Salt and mix well.
- Remove from fire after a minute.
- Mix Mashed Potato with the sauted mix well.
- Make small balls from this mix and flatten them.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix little water with Maida in a bowl.
- Dip the flattened patties in it and roll them in bread crumps.
- Slide each of the pattiesin to hot Oil and fry them till it turns golden brown on both sides.