Ulli Bajji is a popular tea time snack.It can be easily prepared.
Ulli Bajji is a simple dish prepared by dipping the sliced Onion in the batter and deep frying it
- Finely Chopped Onions - 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Corriander Leaves - 3 tbsp
- Gram flour(kadala mavu) - ½ cup
- Chilly powder -1 tsp
- Asafoetida - ¼ tsp
- Water -required to make batter
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix Water,Salt,Chillipowder,Asefodia, Onion, Corriander leaves and Flour to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Pour a spoon of the batter into the hot oil.
- Fry the bajjis until it turns golden colour.