Uthappams are one of the South Indian breakfast. It can be make with left over idli or dosa batter.
Tomato Uttapam is usually made with chopped Onion,Tomato,Chilli.
- Dosa batter - 1 cup
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Sliced Tomato- 2 nos
- Finely chopped Green chillies -4nos
- Finely chopped Curry leaves / Corriander leaves -1 tbsp
- Gingely Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat a frying pan and smear some oil.
- Spread a spoonful of the batter to a heated frying pan.
- Sprinkle few onions, green chilly, tomato and curry leaves / corriander leaves on top of the batter.
- When the base is golden brown, turn the other side and cook well.