This is a rich gravy curry.
This curry has got a good taste of Tomato and Drumstick.
- Drum Stick(cuts) -10 nos
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Chopped Tomato - 4 nos
- Green chilly(slit) - 5 nos
- Chilli powder -½ tsp
- Corriander Powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
- Grated Coconut - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup
- Coconut Oil -1 tbs
- Curry leaves- 1 stem
- Cook Onion, Tomato, Drumstick, Green chilly with turmeric powder, salt and water.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook.
- Grind Coconut, Chilly powder,Corriander powder into fine paste.
- Add this paste in the cooked vegetables and mix well.
- When it starts boil, remove it from fire.
- Finally add Coconut Oil and curry leaves..