Spicy tomato dosa
- Dosa batter - 2 cup
- Tomato (chopped)- 2 nos
- Onion (chopped) - 1 small
- Chopped Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida powder- ¼ tsp
- oil - 2 tbsps
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Add onions and garlic and saute`till the onion turns transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute well along with salt.
- Add Chilly powder and saute for a minute.
- Grind them into a paste.
- Add asafoetida, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add tomato mix to the Dosa batter and mix well.
- Heat a Frying Pan.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan as thin as possible.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When one side is golden brown and turn the other side .