Scrambled egg is a dish made from beaten egg.
This dish contains Onion, eggs and cooked miced chicken.
We can use leftover cooked chicken( boneless).
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Pepper Powder - pinch
- Minced Chicken(cooked) -5 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Red Chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add the chopped Onion and saute well till the Onion turns transparent.
- Add the beaten Egg, minced Chicken, Salt, Curry leaves and Pepper Powder and stir continuously.
- When the egg becomes dry, remove from fire.