This preparation of Dosa uses Rava batter instead of Rice batter.
- Rava - 1 cups
- Rice flour -¼ cup
- Maida /All-purpose flour- ¼ cup
- Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Finely chopped Ginger- 1 tsp
- Finely chopped green chillies - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Sesame Oil
- Salt to taste
- Water - 3 cups
- Mix Rava, Rice flour, Maida, Cumin seed, Ginger, Green Chilly, Curry leaves, Salt and Water to make a dosa batter keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat a Frying Pan.
- Take one Spoonful of batter and spread on the Pan starting from the Outside and finishing off in the middle.
- Pour some sesame oil on dosa.
- Turn the other side and cook both sides well.