A variety form of Chutney which can be served with Dosa, Idly or Vada
- Grated coconut - 1 Cup
- Dalia or pottukadala - ¼ cup
- Shallot - 1 nos
- Green Chilly - 2 nos
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Red Chilly - 2 nos
- Salt - to taste
- Coconut Oil-1 tsp
- Curry Leaves -few
- Grind coconut, dalia, shallot, green chilly into fine paste.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add mustrard seeds and red chillies into it, allow to Splutter.
- Pour the paste and salt into it,mix well and allow to boil.
- When it starts boil,turn off the stove and add curry leaves.