Poori is made from a dough of Wheat flour, Water and Salt by rolling it out into discs and
deep frying it in ghee or vegetable oil.Puri is often served potato masala.
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Water to make dough
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix Salt and Flour.
- Slowly add warm water
- Knead the dough with hands gently until it becomes soft and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Make the dough into small balls.
- Roll out the dough in to small rounds.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Fry the puri one at a time.
- Turn each side and fry till light brown