Pulissery is a simple yogurt based dish .Pulissery can be made using different vegetables and fruits(pineapple, mango, Cucumber).
Pineapple Pulissery which gives little sweet and sour taste.
- Pineapple(Cut into cubes) - ¼ cup.
- Green Chilly(Slit) - 3 nos
- Curd- 1 cup
- Grated Coconut -3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp.
- Red chili powder - ¼ tsp.
- Cumin Seed- ¼ tsp
- Water - ½ cups
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Mustard seed - 1 tsp.
- Fenugreek Powder
- Coconut Oil-1 tsp
- Curry leaves - few leaves
- Cook Pineapple and Green Chilly in water with Red Chilly powder, salt and turmeric powder .
- Mash the cooked Pineapple.
- Grind the coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked pineapple and allow to boil.
- When it starts boil,turn off the stove,
- Beat Curd with little water and add it to the mixture and stir well.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Add Mustrard seeds and Red chillies and Curry leaves in to it, allow to Splutter.
- Add it to the curry and mix well.
- Sprinkle fenugreek powder and mix