This is a Gravy-less Chicken receipe prepared by using Crushed Pepper.
- Boneless Chicken Breast(Chopped) -500g or 1 lb
- Sliced Onion(length wise) -1 nos
- Chopped Tomato -1 nos
- Ginger- Garlic Paste -1 tsp
- Crushed Pepper - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-¼ tsp
- Mustard Seed - 1 tsp
- Red Chilly - 2 nos
- Oil- 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Put mustrard seeds and red chillies in to it and allow to Splutter
- Add onions, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves and saute well.
- Add Tomato and saute it for sometime.
- Add chicken, turmeric powder,salt and let it cook without water(Water in the Chicken and Tomato is enough to cook the chicken).
- Once the chicken cooked very well and water dries up,mash the chicken and add crushed pepper and stir well.
- Cook 5 more minutes in low flame.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Chappathi, Rice, Fried Rice.