Mysore Pak is a very delicious sweet which can be added to your desert menu. The preparation method is simple enough for a starter.
- Besan - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Grease a pan well with Ghee to pour the prepared batter.
- Mix Besan and ghee together in a dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a pan, add sugar and water(till the sugar is immersed in water)
- Boil this syrup by stirring constantly till one-thread consistency is reached.
- Add Besan Ghee mix to the sugar syrup and stir continuously and quickly in medium flame
- Once the batter thickens, you will see big bubbles appearing.
- Turn the flame off, keep stirring for couple of minutes and keep it apart.
- Pour the batter into thegreased pan and let it cool for about 2 hours.
- Cut it in any desired shape.