Mutta Thoran or Scrambled eggs is a dish made from beaten egg.
This thoran contains Onion, Chilly and Grated Coconut.
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 nos
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies - 3 nos
- Grated Coconut - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Red Chilly-2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and Red chilly and allow to splutter.
- Add the chopped Onion and Green Chillies and saute well till the Onion turns transparent..
- Add the beaten Eggs, Salt, Curry leaves and the Coconut and stir continuously.
- When the thoran becomes dry, remove from fire.