A variety egg dish prepared using Onion, Tomato and Coconut paste with hard boiled egg.
- Boiled Eggs - 4 nos
- Chopped Onion - ½ cup
- Chopped Tomato - ¼ cup
- Slit Green chillies - 2 nos
- Grated Coconut -½ cup
- Coriander powder - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Aniseed Powder -½ tsp
- Curry leaves -few
- Salt to taste
- Cook Tomato, Green Chilly and Onion in little water along with turmeric powder and salt.
- Grind together Coconut, chilly powder, corriander powder and Aniseed powder.
- Slice the egg into pieces.
- Add egg slices and coconut mix into the cooked Onion and cover the pan.
- Reduce the heat and cook it for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and add curry leaves.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Rice / Chappathi / Appam