Mushrooms are undoubtedly delicious.
This preparation method is similar to Egg Roast, replacing egg with mushroom.
- Mushroom - 15 nos
- Onion - 1 nos
- Ginger and garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Slit Green chillies - 4 nos
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Tomato - 1 no
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Red Chilly -2 nos
- Mustard seeds -1 tsp
- Salt - As reqd
- Clean and cut the Mushroom into half and keep aside
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Put Mustard seeds and red Chillies and allow to Splutter
- .Add Curry leaves.
- Add Onions, green Chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry Onions till it turns transparent.
- Add Tomatoes and sauté well.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,Garam Masala Powder, salt and sauté .
- Add Mushroom into it.
- Slow down the flame and cover the pan and let it cook for 10 - 15 mins.
- Turn off the stove when the gravy becomes thick.