Mulaku Bajji is a common Snack in South India.It is easy to make and very tasty.
For Mulaku Bajji dip Chilly in batter and is deep fried in Oil.
- Chilli - 6 nos
- Gram Flour- ½ Cup
- Rice Flour -¼ Cup
- Maida - 1 tbsp
- Chilly Powder - ½ tsp
- Asafoetida Powder - pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil - for frying
- Water- required to make batter
- Slit the chilly and remove seeds.
- Mix the Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maida, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida powder and salt with water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. .
- Dip each Chilly into batter and put it into the hot oil.
- Fry until it turns golden brown.