Kozhukatta is one of the traditional sweet in Kerala .It is easy to make.
Kozhukkattas are steamed rice dumblings with sweet coconut stuffing.
- Rice flour(Fried) - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - ½ cup
- Jaggery/Sugar - ½ cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Boiled Water - 1 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Add water, salt and ghee to rice flour and make a dough like chappathi dough.
- Make the dough into small balls.
- Spread it on the palm of your hand to a thin circle.
- Put a some coconut mix in the center of the circular dough .
- Close it and shape it again to make a ball.
- Repeat the same with other balls.
- Steam the rice balls in a steamer till cooked.