This is special preparation of Prawns with raw mango. Here we use raw Mango instead of Kudampuli or Tamarind Juice.
- Shrimp/ Konju –1 cup
- Shallots/Pearl Onion – 8 nos Green
- hilly(Slit) -6 nos
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Sliced Raw Mango - ¼ of a mango
- Corriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Fenugreek Powder -a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves
- Grind the Grated coconut, Chilly Powder,Corriander Powder and 2 Shallot.
- Cut Shrimp into small pieces and chop Shallot.
- Cook the Shrimp along with mango, Green Chilly, Chopped pearl onion, Salt and Turmeric Powder in water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook .
- When the Shrimp and mango are cooked well,add coconut paste and let it boil for few minutes.
- Sprinkle Fenugreek powder and remove the curry from fire .
- Add Curry leaves and Coconut Oil.