Kadumanga, is another name for a special preparation of Mango pickle. It is prepared using cut raw mangoes with chilly powder and oil.
- Unripe mango (large) - 3 nos
- Fenugreek powder - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida Powder - ¼ tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder - 6 tsp
- Gingely oil - ½ Cup
- Remove skin and seed of Mango and cut it into small pieces.
- Mix the mango pieces with the salt and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Put Mustard seed into the Oil and let it splutter.
- Add Chilly powder, Fenugreek powder and Asafoetida Powder to the hot Oil and remove Pan from fire.
- Add this Oil to Mango and mix well.