This is a simple delicious dish, popular in a traditional Kerala Sadya, which can be served on its own with Appam or Chappathi.
- Diced Onion -1 nos
- Diced Potato - 2 nos
- Green Chilly(Slit) - 6 nos
- Ginger(chopped) -1 tbsp
- Thick Coconut milk - ½ cup
- Coconut Oil - 1tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt to taste
- Cook Onion, Potato, Chilly and Ginger along with salt and water.
- When the vegetables cooks well, add Coconut milk and let it boil.
- When it starts boil,turn off the stove and add Curry leaves and coconut Oil