Idli Upma is a tasty dish which can be prepared using left over Idli's.
- Idli -5 nos
- Chopped Onion -2 tbsp
- Grated Cocount - 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies - 2 nos
- Red Chillies- 2 nos
- Mustard seeds - ½ tsp
- Channa Daal - 1 tsp
- Urad Daal - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Curry leaves - A few
- Salt - to taste
- Broken idli into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in the pan .
- Add mustard seeds ,Red Chillies and wait for them to splutter.
- Add channa Daal, urad daal and fry it.
- Add green chilies, curry leaves and Onion and fry till translucent.
- Add Idli, grated coconut and salt and stir.
- Low the flame and allow to fry for 1 minute.