Wheat batter can be used to make delicious dosa. You can add chopped green chilly to make it a little spicy as described in the following recepie.
- Wheat powder - 1 cup
- Water - 1½ cup
- Finely Chopped Onion - 3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Ginger - ½ tsp
- Chopped Green Chilly -2 nos
- Curry leaves -few
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the ingredients to make a dosa batter.
- Heat a Frying Pan.
- Pour one spoon full of batter on the pan.
- Pour some oil on it.
- When one side is golden brown and turn the other side .