Fried Chicken can serve as a tasty snack or can go as a side dish with any meal of the day. This is a very simple recipe.
- Chicken Drumsticks -5 nos
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder- ½ tsp
- Corriander Powder- ½ tsp
- Aniseed(Perimjeerakam) Powder- ¼ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients into a fine paste and marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Put Drumstick in to the hot oil.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces until it is golden brown .and tender.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Rice / Chappathi / Paratta.