Banana chips is a popular Snack in Kerala and known as 'upperi' .
For Upperi Banana roundly sliced and fried in coconut oil.These chips are crispy and tasty.
- Raw Bananas - 6 nos
- Turmeric Powder -¼ tsp
- Salt water- to taste
- Oil for frying
- Peel bananas and put them in turmeric water.
- Slice the Banana in thin Round shape.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- When it boils, Put the slices slowly into the oil.
- Stir until fully cooked and crisp.
- Sprinkle salt water on the Chips.
- Cool and store them in an airtight container.