Egg roast is a typical spicy kerala curry served during breakfast. This curry will go together with Idiyappam, Paalappam or Appam, Pathiri or Chappathi.
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Ginger and garlic paste - ¼ tsp
- Slit Green chillies - 4 nos
- Red Chilly -2 nos
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Chopped Tomato - 1 no
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds -1 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Salt - to taste
- Boil eggs, break the shell ,slit it and keep aside
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Put Mustard seeds and red Chillies and allow to Splutter.
- Add Curry leaves.
- Add onions, green Chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry onions till it turns slight brownish color.
- Add tomatoes and sauté well.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt sauté well.
- Add eggs into it.
- Slow down the flame and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 mins.