Dal is a tasty Curry.It is easy to make.Dal is a less spicy thick gravy curry.
Dal is made of Toor dal, Onion and Tomato.
- Thuvaraparippu -1 cup
- Onion(Chopped) -1 nos
- Tomato(Chopped) -1 nos
- Green Chilly- 2 nos
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Chilly Powder- ¼ tsp
- Chopped Garlic -1 tbsp
- Sliced Shallot- 1 tbsp
- Mustard seed -¼ tsp
- Cumin seed -¼ tsp
- Red Chilly -2 nos
- Coconut Oil- 1tsp
- Curry leaves-a few
- Cook Thuvaraparippu along with Green Chilly,Onion,Tomato,turmeric powder,Chilly powder and Salt in water .
- When dal is cooked add chopped garlic and allow to boil.
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Add Mustrard seeds,Cumin seed and Red chillies into it, allow to Splutter.
- Add sliced shallot and Curry leaves and fry it.
- Pour the seasoning over the Dal and mix well.