Chicken Omlette is a type of Omlette prepared by using minced boneless chicken(we can use leftover chicken curry) with Egg and Onion.
- Shallot/Pearl Onion(finely chopped)-6 nos
- Pepper Powder - pinch
- Minced Chicken(cooked) -2 tbsp
- Eggs - 4 nos
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Curry leaves - 1 tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Add chopped Pearl Onion, Curry leaves, minced Chicken and Salt into eggs and beat well.
- Pour some Oil in a frying Pan with little Oil.
- Pour one spoon full of egg mix in the pan and spread it like a dosa.
- When one side is cooked and turn the other side and cook it.