This is a thick gravy curry cooked in Coconut milk.
- Chicken pieces- 500g or 1lb
- Sliced Onion - 1 nos
- Diced Tomato - 1 nos
- Green Chilly(Slit) - 4 nos
- Ginger-Garlic Paste -1 tsp
- Chily Powder-1 tsp
- Corriander Powder-1½ tsp
- Pepper Powder-¼ tsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Mustard Seed -1 tsp
- Red chilly- 2 nos
- Thick Coconut Milk- ½ cup
- Coconut Oil - 3 tbsp
- Water- ½ cup
- Salt -to taste
- Curry leaves - a few
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Put mustrard seeds and red chillies in to it and allow to Splutter
- Add onions, green chillies, and saute well, till onion turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste in to it and saute for sometime.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and garam masala and stir well till the raw smell goes .
- Add tomato to it and allow to cook.
- Add chicken and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add water, turmeric powder and salt and allow to cook.
- When the gravy gets thick add coconut milk and mix well.
- Boil for 2 mins then turn off the flame and add curry leaves.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Chappathi, Appam, Pathiri, Rice.