Cauliflower is low in fat, high in dietary fiber, folate, water and vitamin C.
Cauliflower Curry is a less spicy curry good for Chappathi, Rotis etc.
- Cauliflower(cut into florets)- 1cup
- Green peas(frozen) - ½ cup
- Diced Potato -1 nos
- Diced Carrot -1 nos
- Chopped Onion -½ cup
- Tomato -1
- Green Chilly- 5 nos
- Chopped Ginger- 1 tsp
- Corriander Powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-½ tsp
- Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
- Thick Coconut milk - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil -1 tbs
- Curry leaves - few leaves
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Saute Onion, Ginger and Green Chilly until Onion becomes golden brown.
- Add Cauliflower, Carrot, Peas, Potato and saute well.
- Add Turmeric powder, Corriander powder,Garam masala Salt and Water.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook.
- When the Vegetables are cooked add Tomato and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Then add Coconut milk,allow to boil.
- When it starts boil,put curry leaves and remove from fire.