Carrot Halwa is a dessert prepared using grated Carrot cooked with Milk, Ghee and Sugar.
- Grated Carrot -2 cup
- Milk - 2 Cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Ghee - 3 Tbsp
- Cashewsnuts - 12 nos
- Cardamom powder - pinch
- Heat ghee in a Pan.
- Lightly fry cashewnut and remove from ghee.
- Add the grated carrots and stir fry on medium heat till the carrots change the colour.
- Add milk and cook till the milk gets completely absorbed.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Add the cardamom powder and cook in low heat till the ghee oozes out.
- Remove from fire and let it cool.
- Garnish with fried Cashew nut and cut it in a desired shape.